'Scouse scum!' Konchesky faces fans backlash after mum's Facebook jibe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ride The Walrus

A pretty cool guy.
Reaction score
Paul Konchesky's already strained relationship with the Liverpool fans has been dealt another blow after it was revealed his mum called them 'scouse scum' on Facebook.
Konchesky's mother Carol also stuck the boot into the team, calling Roy Hodgson's side 's***'.

Family affair: Konchesky has failed to win over the Kop since his £4m move
Enlarge
Hitting out: Konchesky's mum branded Liverpool fans 'scouse scum'
The Facebook post was written in the early hours of November 14 after Liverpool's disappointing 2-0 defeat to Stoke at the Britannia Stadium.
Mrs Konchesky's status attracted a number of supportive messages from her friends. One claimed 'the Liverpool scum don't know class when it hits them in the face', while another referred to the supporters as 'clueless morons'.
Hodgson spent £4million to bring Konchesky to Fulham in a four-year-deal this summer.
But the 29-year-old, who has also played for West Ham and Charlton, has failed to win over the support of the Liverpool faithful, due in part to the team's worst start to a top-flight campaign in over half-a-century.
Konchesky will face his old club on Saturday, when Fulham travel to Liverpool for the late kick-off.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-fans-scouse-scum-Facebook.html#ixzz18NECPXnA

Smooth, family full of tools.

Quite amusing, but ****** **** that's stupid. I particularly like the:

One claimed 'the Liverpool scum don't know class when it hits them in the face'

They certainly know what isn't class, as seen by their reaction to Konchesky.

Lets all insult a mother for standing for for her son.... Anyone here really say they wouldn't do the same if there son was getting booed......

Daily Mail making a meal out of nothing.

Lets all insult a mother for standing for for her son.... Anyone here really say they wouldn't do the same if there son was getting booed......

He's not being booed. He's **** and everyone can see that, but not being booed.

november 14th it was written on..............WHO CARES must be hard times trying to sell papers if it has came to this!

Konchesky's mum branded Liverpool fans 'scouse scum'.

Oh yeahhhhh, let's let her insult all Liverpool fans instead then. Because that's absolutely fine. Oh, and he isn't being booed.

Oh yeahhhhh, let's let her insult all Liverpool fans instead then. Because that's absolutely fine. Oh, and he isn't being booed.

Well, It is a mother instinct to protect her child. All she is doing...... Not really news worthy.

I insult all Scousers all the times, she probably doesn't mean all of you, in the same way i don't when i insult them

You're being ridiculous Scott. There's standing up for your son, then there's an unprovoked attack on all the fans, with no discrimination between fans who support her son and those who don't. She's not "protecting" anything. Protecting him would be disabusing people of biased views and explaining why he isn't ****. This is just bile and vitriol.

Even if this is "standing up for your son" it's still an astronomically moronic thing to do, because not only is it offensive but it can be picked up on by the media which it inevitably has been. She's not solving anything, she's just making it worse. Now the fans have justification to abuse her son (not that I think they will, 'Pool fans are fair) which they didn't really before.

I agree with Mrs Konchesky!!

HAHAHAHAHA!

Same old Scousers........always cheating!!!

Or its just perhaps, I hate Liverpool with a passion. I dont mind Everton or Tranmere!

scott i dont really think it had anythin to do with her son i just think likethe rest of the world she thinks liverpool is *****

ps well said bluenose rob

You're being ridiculous Scott. There's standing up for your son, then there's an unprovoked attack on all the fans, with no discrimination between fans who support her son and those who don't. She's not "protecting" anything. Protecting him would be disabusing people of biased views and explaining why he isn't ****. This is just bile and vitriol.

Even if this is "standing up for your son" it's still an astronomically moronic thing to do, because not only is it offensive but it can be picked up on by the media which it inevitably has been. She's not solving anything, she's just making it worse. Now the fans have justification to abuse her son (not that I think they will, 'Pool fans are fair) which they didn't really before.

This is also very funny thing to do... Who her can honestly say they haven't left an offensive status or said something on the Net that couldn't be deemed offensive, just becuase she is koncheskys mum shouldn't change her write to type this.. Mail making a storm out of nothing as usual.

scott i dont really think it had anythin to do with her son i just think likethe rest of the world she thinks liverpool is *****

ps well said bluenose rob

If you don't have anything constructive to say, then don't. Period.

Speaking of periods, I wish your mother had left you as that and not a fertilised egg, just look at you.

This is also very funny thing to do... Who her can honestly say they haven't left an offensive status or said something on the Net that couldn't be deemed offensive, just becuase she is koncheskys mum shouldn't change her write to type this.. Mail making a storm out of nothing as usual.

Of course, but I'm not the parent of a footballer and I'm not the one slagging off an entire city. She has a duty to herself and her son to remain out of the media spotlight, and she's failed completely because she's apparently a complete *******.

Just because she's Konchesky's mum changes everything, whether it should be or not. Her son is now relatively famous, and by extension she is an extremely-low level media interest. Therefore anything controversial that she said can and will be taken by the media and spun into a story. Whether you agree with her or not, she's been catastrophically stupid.

that i agree with.. its never news when an unknown person takes **** out of liverpool but coz its koncheskys mum it is when it shudnt be it should be news if konchesky himself or gerrard or summat sed it coz they are players tht play for liverpool to e honest i dont care at all i just think its funny

Meh, It's all right when the 'scousers' dish it out, but when they get some back, they don't like it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back