'Scouse scum!' Konchesky faces fans backlash after mum's Facebook jibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't have anything constructive to say, then don't. Period.

Speaking of periods, I wish your mother had left you as that and not a fertilised egg, just look at you.
lol liverpool are a bunch of ***** and koncheskys mum is right... and konchesky is ***** but ur a ******* scouse ***** who has nothing better to do than insult a random person who didnt do anything to you.. typical

lol liverpool are a bunch of ***** and koncheskys mum is right... and konchesky is ***** but ur a ******* scouse ***** who has nothing better to do than insult a random person who didnt do anything to you.. typical

Wow, bit touchy. Run along you bitter, bitter child.

Do brain transplants exist? I hope so, for your sake. :S

Ohhhh look. Mr Aston Vile jumping on the defence!
For your sake, I hope Brad Friedel is on form, because this so called top 6 club of yours, isn't performing well this season!

We lost the bid, who gives a ****....we knocked the Villa out the Carling Cup!!!!!!!!!

Of course, but I'm not the parent of a footballer and I'm not the one slagging off an entire city. She has a duty to herself and her son to remain out of the media spotlight, and she's failed completely because she's apparently a complete *******.

Just because she's Konchesky's mum changes everything, whether it should be or not. Her son is now relatively famous, and by extension she is an extremely-low level media interest. Therefore anything controversial that she said can and will be taken by the media and spun into a story. Whether you agree with her or not, she's been catastrophically stupid.

But we shouldn't even care about this, How is it News to anyone... I insult entire Citys all the time... So do most other people. I hear all the time, Other clubs label other fans as whatever, Yids, arrogant, Dirty, Thieving( my favourite) all exactly the same as calling someone "scum" so it isn't news, Isn't this what Facebook is for, Voicing opinions and saying what you like( correct me if i am wrong, as i don't have Facebook)

non story of a thread gone to **** already

/thread

Lets all insult a mother for standing for for her son.... Anyone here really say they wouldn't do the same if there son was getting booed......

Daily Mail making a meal out of nothing.

Agree with you 100%. Don't see why papers bother with **** like this but there is always 1-2 idiots who get riled up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back