Scout reports and how they relate to PA/CA and hidden characteristics.

Bolouswki

Premium
Reaction score
I have to say I love the new scouting system. I find it much more realistic, and therefore much more satisfying when I discover players that I sign.

That said, I don't understand the star system - for instance, I might have a two guys with very very similar stats, yet one is scouted as 4 stars and the other as 3 stars, by the same scout, even though their "relevant" stats to their position are the exact same.

Anyone know what parameters the game uses to give the star ratings on scout/coach reports?

Also - and this I'm hoping for accurate information on - anyone know how the "hidden" characteristics like PA and CA, consistency, pressure, big game and injury prone relate to the scouting "colours". For instance, I will have guys scouted as "Potentially World Class" and it is dark Green "Star Player" is also dark green "leading player is light green"... in terms of CA does this mean 180+, 160+ and 140+ respectively?

Equally, does orange "problems with injuries" and yellow "problems with injuries" indicate different levels and if so does anyone know what level?

And (deep breath) when it says a guy has problems with big games, or is inconsistent, again, what do the colours relate to in terms of which is worse or better? And do we know how they relate to the hidden attributes? i.e. does orange "dreads big games" mean a rating of 1-4 and a "some problems with big games" a rating of 5-8... no comment means a rating of 8-12 and the good ratings are then 13-16 and 16-20 etc??

Phew - that ended up longer than I thought - anyone that can shed some light please do!!

Thanks!

(Mods: if this is better off in editing please feel free to move it!)