jodz1981

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to get the scout report to tell you what sort of standard the player is for the league? For example this player would be a leading player in serie a, as all mine says is he is a good player etc?

Thanks in advance

Does anyone know how to get the scout report to tell you what sort of standard the player is for the league? For example this player would be a leading player in serie a, as all mine says is he is a good player etc?

Thanks in advance
This usually indicates uncertainty, so if there's more knowledge to uncover, scout more.

I have a question abou scouting system! My best scouts have being sending reports about a lot of players, they reported after 100% of knowledge of the players. After i buy the player of 5 stars potencial, the player is on the squad with a 4 and a half or worse. Do someone know why this happens?!? How can i be sure that i'm buying a player with 5 stars of potencial?!?

I have a question abou scouting system! My best scouts have being sending reports about a lot of players, they reported after 100% of knowledge of the players. After i buy the player of 5 stars potencial, the player is on the squad with a 4 and a half or worse. Do someone know why this happens?!? How can i be sure that i'm buying a player with 5 stars of potencial?!?

From the SI Forums:

Neil Brock said:

If your team is very good, you may struggle to find 4.5/5 star potential players. Bear in mind all star ratings are relative to the strength of your squad, the highest level competition you're competing in (ie Champs League, Europa League) and the strength of your domestic league.

In other words, if you've got a 180-190CA player in your squad, it would be impossible to find a 'better' potential player than that one. You may find 3-4 star potential players are actually the best Newgens available.

Also remember the younger the player, the less accurate your scout will be. It's only as they age does their CA/PA ability become more accurate for even a top level scout.

So if you side is already really good, finding 5 star prospects gets difficult. Keep that in mind.

As for what you are seeing, there are a few possibilities. One is that you are getting reports from different people, so the difference between 5 stars and 4 stars can come down to that. Another is that your staff are able to be a bit more accurate with the projection. And yet another possibility is that one of your existing players has developed more, meaning that the prospect has "less potential to be better than that player", which looks like a potential downgrade - but really, the prospect has the same PA as before.

Your scouts could also be wrong. Or your coaches.