offfoo182

Reaction score
Whilst you can have assistant reports for your own players, when I set the option in the drop down menu to main scout there are no stars shown.

Basically my assistant is rubbish at CA and PA so I want to see what my good scouts think of my current youth team.

Yet I cannot find any way of doing this - eg scouting them or getting reports from my scouts of them.

AHHH help!

ive been wondering this, why i cant see the list of star ratings for my team, i swear it was there in fm10!

I didn't know that you could get a report for your own player?! - I'm sure I've looked for this too....

Thats a good point actually, you should be able to get a report from whoever you would like. It would also be better if you could get a general reserve / U18s report etc as to how the season is progressing and who is playing well.

After each game for the u18 or the reserve you get a report

I mean a star rating, so I can see what the scout thinks of them.

because the assistants ratings are going to be rubbish due to his attributes!

i mean when you look at your squad on the main squad page, if you go veiws, and then scout-main, that used to show the star ratings for the team, it is just blank on fm11 :(
see my screenshot for what i mean, where it says cur A and pot A, they used to be all stars!

Strange, I MUST be misunderstanding this, as what I think you're talking about is just the player report page... Go into the view panel, then Assistant Reports, shows you a star rating for your own players...

Seriously, am I reading this wrong or was it that simple? oO)oO)oO)

Karzid, i think that is what he is after but its not his assistants views on the players that he wants, He wants one of his better scouts views of his players Current/Potential ability..
I dont think its possible, i think Karzids method is the only way to view the star ratings unless you have actually scouted a player first before buying then you would be able to see the scouts report on the player.

Does this happen in every single save/game?
Are u using a custom skin?

It must a bug...

Eddie is bang on!

Yes it is that easy to get the assistant reports... but I want the scout ones.

If you click on the drop down menu to get assistant reports (VIEW) when on your reserve team you will notice underneath it has SCOUT MAIN, SCOUT other.

These should show the star ratings like the assistant reports but for the scouts instead?!?!

However like eddie's screenshot you are greeted with nothing.

Karzid, i think that is what he is after but its not his assistants views on the players that he wants, He wants one of his better scouts views of his players Current/Potential ability..
I dont think its possible, i think Karzids method is the only way to view the star ratings unless you have actually scouted a player first before buying then you would be able to see the scouts report on the player.

Ah I see... You could go into the player, go into report, and then choose which coach you'd like to view a report from, but that's only if your coach has better JPA and JPP skills than your assistant manager, otherwise it'd be pointless.

big pain in the **** when you got 20 youth players and you just want to be able to sort them by potential rating so you can release the poo ones in about 20 seconds.

But thanks i'll give it a go.