Scouting Africa, any luck?

Djetou

Reaction score
I never get anything from scouting Africa, i recently recruited a scout which had high knowledge of Africa (Cameroon, Nigeria etc). I sent him out scouting the whole of Africa but after months and months he returned without a single player... :(

well if you have a big data base with some african countries added to ur database u may have some luck and well after few seasons u will find some great regens.... anyway what club u managing?? on my last save had an egyptian player in my lyon team and made best 11..

I am managing Fulham and have a large database but still cant find anything in Africa.

if u loaded all players from cameroon or nigeria etc u will probably find some decent players and they would be cheap aswell

well since i am egyptian i had egyptian database added when setting up my game i bought abo trieka he is excellent was a great sub for my lyon game and i won everything tht season made it to the best 11 of my team plus there is mido and zaki for now and well in the future u can get more players...hint try getting an african scout or try scouting particular countries(cameron and nigeria) several times by same scout increases his knowledge finds more players...