StativBus

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I was wondering how you're handling assignments when you are a big club or once you've become a big club. I now have 22 scouts available and am thus scouting all the important regions. However, realistically once scout cannot cover an entire region on his or her own right? So I was thinking about sending a second scout to, say, the two South America regions. Does this make sense or should I send one of them directly to Brazil, Columbia etc. or is one scout enough to efficiently scout a region?
And one more question regarding scouting: Should I use "ongoing" or "until finished"? Does it make a difference?

Thank you!

All the best,
StativBus

When I get to that stage, I try and have 6-8 scouts for South America. One for: Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay and Colombia as these countries produce the best players. Then I have a scout who can cover Peru and Chile together, one who can cover Paraguay and Ecuador etc. Basically I try and scout all 10 countries. Then finally I have one scout to cover the whole continent. South America is pretty much the best area for players and as a bonus you can snag them for cheap!

I set the scouts to scout;

* Hot prospect
* Ongoing
* Determination >10
* When possible I ask them to scout the youth competition too (U18, U20 etc), as when you select country they normally scout players in the 1st team.