AidyMurf10

Reaction score
I know the dates for when the regens come into each country but I have 16 scouts and I'm not sure what way to approach scouting for them. Do i just send all 16 of them to the country a couple of weeks before and after and hope they find the regens or what??

I always find scouting the Europa league and champions league finds great ones, as your scout may ignore them in their home country because they don't appear to have good potential, however as they play for minor European teams you can pick up some ace first team players for (relatively) cheap wages. For fresh regens I scout after the regen date, but always keep a few scouts assigned to competitions. Whats the adaptability like of your scouts?
?

Yeah they're all very good scouts.. So in Brazil new regens come 20th September. Do i just send about 8 of my scouts with good adaptability to Brazil from the start of September to the end of September and ask them to report back with people with 4 Star or above potential?

When you send scouts to a nation on regen date, be sure not to send a scout with a good knowledge of that country. I sent an English scout on regen date in England, and he came back after a few days saying he already had a good knowledge so a lengthy scouting wasn't needed. I thought, great! sign all these young guys before their teams do. He came back with a list with no regens on it. So I sent out a Brazilian with medium knowledge of England, and he came back after two weeks and had a list of about 10 players to sign on pre contracts. Chelsea, City, and Liverpool had the best three, all three supported their respective teams so sad to say I missed out. :(

OK thanks that should help anyway.. I have a few beasts of regens. Definitely one of the reasons why I want to continue and keep finding them.