Voffen

Reaction score
I have played FMC for a week now (never played FM before, but made a transfer from Fifa13). Got sacked on my 2-3 first saves, but I’m now in February on my first season with Tottenham. I’m on 3rd​ place after City and United. Just won the FA Cup, crushed Chelsea in the final and still playing in Europe.

What I want is some help finding young talents. Have employee Bryan Robson as Chief Scout but he just hand over players at 25+. How can I “command” him to present me with younger players who have potential?

Can't tell him to scout for anything else than the next opponent...

if you go to scouting assignments cancle all the ones that are ongoing then when you assign him to do your own you can ask him to look for younger tallent because i do the same i always look for youth and look for potential 4+ players only

I have played FMC for a week now (never played FM before, but made a transfer from Fifa13). Got sacked on my 2-3 first saves, but I?€™m now in February on my first season with Tottenham. I?€™m on 3rd​ place after City and United. Just won the FA Cup, crushed Chelsea in the final and still playing in Europe.

What I want is some help finding young talents. Have employee Bryan Robson as Chief Scout but he just hand over players at 25+. How can I ?€œcommand?€? him to present me with younger players who have potential?

Can't tell him to scout for anything else than the next opponent...

The easiest way to do this is to search for all the players you want e.g. All players 21 or younger and then scout (right click - Scout) the top 500-1000 players, then change it to under 18 and scout the top 500, and then top 16 and scout top 500.

If you are after a particular type of player filter based on player attributes.

Hope that helps.