pctrickdash

Reaction score
hello!

i am currently managing a team in the french third division and I just need some recommendations for any scouting assignments.
(in year 2026)
any help highly appreciated thanks kings and queens x

I try setting a recruitment focus for simply 2 star players of any positions who have English nationality since I am in Vanarama North and they never find anyone. I basically have to do an individual player search and individually scout players until I find someone suitable for a loan or transfer. I really can’t make my requirements any more vague. It’s made me want to turn off hide player attributes as scouting individual players is just tedious and the recruitment focus is useless. Any advice?

hello!

i am currently managing a team in the french third division and I just need some recommendations for any scouting assignments.
(in year 2026)
any help highly appreciated thanks kings and queens x
Here are a few recommendations:

Look for promising young players: As a manager, you should always be on the lookout for young talent that can help improve your team's performance. Scouting young players who have shown potential can be a great way to build for the future and create a long-term strategy for success.

Focus on positions that need improvement: When scouting, prioritize positions that need improvement or where you lack depth in your squad. For example, if your team lacks quality wingers, prioritize scouting for promising young wingers.

Consider your budget: Scouting can be expensive, so you should take your budget into account when planning your assignments. Try to strike a balance between identifying promising players and staying within your financial means.

Utilize data analytics: In modern football, data analytics is becoming increasingly important in identifying talent. Make use of data analysis tools to scout players who fit your team's playing style and have the potential to improve your team's performance.

Expand your scouting network: Consider partnering with other clubs or utilizing scouting agencies to expand your reach and identify players from a wider pool of talent.