TommyTomster

Reaction score
Hey Everyone.
So im in 2014 and decided now to get some scouts i could place out in the world looking for regens. However my problem is when i assign their assignement (Lets use my brazilian scout, Natal for an example) i send him to brazil with the condition to find players with an excellent potential (looking for that Killer regen) however he only stays there for 1 day then he return home(with no reports either) how do i get him to stay there?
Please someone help :)

well there might be no players there of that potential, how many stars did you set it to? ...if i were you, i would set a more generic assignment like south america or something.

Wen you set your scout to search for a specific potential it will not work sending him/her to a country, he/she will stay for a few days maybe a week and scout the matches for that week. Set it to regional and he/she will scout for a least 1/2 a season.

Since he is Brazilian he knows Brazil fully so it only takes him a day to give you a list of the best players you can get, if he wasn't Brazilian he would stay there for a while trying to get that list because he doesn't know it well.

I prefer getting scouts to scout a region anyway.