Reaction score
someone who can explain how to scout to find best players in vanarama and league 2 and 1? what attributes are most important in the rubbish leagues?? what attributes to look for? =) grateful for the answers!

someone who can explain how to scout to find best players in vanarama and league 2 and 1? what attributes are most important in the rubbish leagues?? what attributes to look for? =) grateful for the answers!

physical attributes are the most important. you want to look at workrate aswell. just go with a normal 442 something simple in the lower leagues.

physical attributes are the most important. you want to look at workrate aswell. just go with a normal 442 something simple in the lower leagues.

is a simple 442 just load thats ready in game?? with no Teaminstructions?

is a simple 442 just load thats ready in game?? with no Teaminstructions?

you can have team instructions but i wouldnt complicate it with personal instructions. As they wont have the neccasary attributes to fulfill certain styles e.g tikka takka.

you can have team instructions but i wouldnt complicate it with personal instructions. As they wont have the neccasary attributes to fulfill certain styles e.g tikka takka.

OKey thanks =) what TI is good in llm?? am new to lower leauge so dont know anything about it

OKey thanks =) what TI is good in llm?? am new to lower leauge so dont know anything about it

i would say play an attacking tactic, most lower league defenders are dog *****, so id prob say direct passing, run at defence closedown much more whipped crossess exploit flanks aand higher tempo.

i would say play an attacking tactic, most lower league defenders are dog *****, so id prob say direct passing, run at defence closedown much more whipped crossess exploit flanks aand higher tempo.

thanks going to test that
=)

thanks going to test that
=)

If it doesnt work you can always go for. e.g retain possesion,shorter passing,play out of defence, whipped corssing, run at defance, exploit flanks, close down more and higher tempo. this is what i would go for i wwas play at home.

If it doesnt work you can always go for. e.g retain possesion,shorter passing,play out of defence, whipped corssing, run at defance, exploit flanks, close down more and higher tempo. this is what i would go for i wwas play at home.

so the first with direct pass can be used away maby? and use counter mentalaty?