lowman_mrl

Reaction score
Please see my scouting stars report from Plymouth Argyle in League 1 in 2016 for Eden Hazard.......

View attachment 293973

As much as i wish it was true that Hazard couldnt get in my team its not!

Can anyone help me out with a solution to this bug, it shows stars like this for every player not just the top ones!

Help me!!!!!!

Hazard hasnt been scouted 100% yet, try scouting him more with a different scout and get him to go to a couple of games rather than a scout report on his current masked attributes

Hazard hasnt been scouted 100% yet, try scouting him more with a different scout and get him to go to a couple of games rather than a scout report on his current masked attributes

Unfortunately this doesnt seem to be the problem, even with players who i already at my club the scouting star system is completely messed up!

ask over at SI.

You tried the usua cache and preferences clear etc?

ask over at SI.

You tried the usua cache and preferences clear etc?

Yes just tried the cache clear but nothing!

Says the whole squad is rubbish, but also at the same level as Hazard!!!

The game has seemed to slow down alot aswell, proper lag when trying to search etc??

I've got the exact same issue, have you had any luck with fixing the problem?

I'm in correspondence with somebody at Sega about the problem so ill let you know if I get anywhere with that.

I also asked FM facebook what to do and they told me to post in this forum ftbl.ma/FM15issues, which i can't because I've registered but haven't had a confirmation email through yet which you have to have to start a new thread.