Reaction score
Who are the staff that have the best coverage of scouting knowledge?
View attachment 319547

I think every year since the introduction of Scouting Knowledge (Coverage), I make it a personal challenge to achieve 100%

Last edited:
Please, someone, help me achieve this, because I never go beyond a 50 percent even with a **** ton of scouts.

It would never be possible to hit 100%. Nothing is perfect. But it would be able to change from 'Widespread' to 'Thorough' status with these steps i think:

1. Recruit scouts from their native region. They learnt specific countries knowledge faster. For example: A South American scout to scout South American Region or a Eastern European to Scout Eastern European Region.

2. Recruit scouts that have vast existing knowledge. Such as ex-Man Utd scout Tom Vernon (Western African knowledge) or Macsin Fastyn (Eastern European knowledge). They already have a number of countries covered.

3. Keep bothering your board to find feeder clubs for either 'financial benefits' or 'extend scouting knowledge'. For example, if you have limited scouting range, get your board to feed off other lesser continental reputed clubs like LA Galaxy where they themselves had feeder clubs on their own and they may be from another continent. That way you not only will have North American knowledge but you also siphon knowledge gained from Galaxy's feeders.

You won't be able to get 100%. No idea why you'd want to even. You won't be able to have perfect knowledge of every player on the planet and there's no need to.

Just have knowledge of the right ones.