Bakestar

Reaction score
Hi everyone

What is the quickest way to build up my scouting knowledge?

Currently I am scouting the main regions but is there a better way?

Thanks.

1) being sly and creative enough to choose a home nation and a secondary nation which is different from the nation of the managing club, such as choosing the nationality of Brazil and secondary nationality to Italian, when managing in Spain, in your manager profile. This means that you will already have an average knowledge of at least three different nations.
2) broaden your clubs team of backroom staff with coaching staff and administrative staff from different parts of the world, such as hiring youth coaches, coaches or assistant manager with scouting knowledge from different nations and regions.
3) by making a boardroom request to increase the amount of affiliated clubs. Your clubs feeder and parent clubs will let you have complete knowledge of a nation. Feeder and parent clubs will not only add depth to the level of nation knowledge but also be useful when the annual youth intake happens, increasing the chance of getting regens from feeder club nation.
4) and finally, the main core of this article, by setting up a team of scouts and send them out to all the different parts of the world;increasing your scouting knowledge with an efficient scouting network.

Credit to Passion4Fm

Is better to send them to scout regions or countries?

Is better to send them to scout regions or countries?

I think that may just be a case of personal preference as i tend to send them to regions rather than countries, the problem with that is if they scout a region they don't tend to scout thoroughly enough compared to individual nations

I do the same, might mix up and try countries for a season or so.