ronanmadden

Reaction score
whats the best way to improve scouting knowledge?? im stuck on 64% for bout 2 years. also what is a continental cup? trying to unlock the achievements on steam.

Send scouts with high adaptability to places you have no knowledge of. Africa, Asia etc.

Continental is your continent cup so European Cup (Champions League) if you manage in Europe..

The quality of being adaptable; a quality that renders adaptable. --> Like if you go on holiday and try to learn the language, make friends or find the stores you can buy your food at. So you can adapt yourself to living there.

ADAPTABILITY_sm.jpg

Send scouts to more unknown countries. I don't know why, I reached 76% but the achievements won't unlock. PS. every season, regens will be created. Therefore, you need to scout the same country again to increase the scouting knowledge.

Continental King means that you need to win 3 continental cups , eg,
- UEFA Champions League in Europe (Barcelona or Real Madrid)
- Copa Libertadores in South America (Internacional or Santos)
- Asian Champions League in Asia (Suwon or Ulsan)
- African Champions League in Africa (Sundowns or Supersport Utd)

You can also hire scouts with knowledge of countries you don't know about to increase your clubs knowledge. Also, feeder clubs give you their scouting knowledge.

Be warned that scouting other continents with a bunch of scouts can kill your budget

im man city, i can afford it. have 26 scouts, have 1 in every region, knowledge still not improvin. whats good attributes for scouts?