AJ0207

Reaction score
Currently playing as Man City my scouting knowledge is only 45%. I am scouting some obscure nations e.g. Qatar, Japan and the Oceanic islands as well as the more prominent ones, why isn't my knowledge going up?

But it still comes up with the designated scout having 100% in that area

Well I am not an expert in this field so I can't really tell you, but that is the scout not yourself, so if your failing to find players that is your fault not your scouts, as you assigned them, am I right?

I think you might be, I'll look into it further and see what happens

How quickly a scout gains knowledge of a country depends on their adaptability attribute. If they have a higher adaptability then they will require less time to settle into the country and get to work.

as a scout gains knowledge of a new country he may lose knowledge of a country he has previously scouted.. adaptability, determination and obviously scouting ability.
the best ways imo to built knowledge is:

* hire staff who already have a knowledge of more obscure countries but still benefit your team technically, the best ones ive found is a south african coach called doctor khumalo and jorge avival of chelsea
*ask the board for a feeder club because you gain any scouting knowledge they have as soon as they become an affiliate