Scouting obscure regions

Berlizze

Reaction score
I have a question: when I instruct my scouts to scout obscure regions like africa or the middle east, they don't really find any players because the leagues of those countries aren't in the game, what do I need to do in order for them to find players in those regions?

I have a question: when I instruct my scouts to scout obscure regions like africa or the middle east, they don't really find any players because the leagues of those countries aren't in the game, what do I need to do in order for them to find players in those regions?
well generally speaking you should add the league in the game but before starting a save you can make sure to add players from different continents and leagues and load em up its on the database size and choose custom and tinker with it to your liking i dont think that if you will not have the league loaded it will show you players only the most important i think or something like that

well generally speaking you should add the league in the game but before starting a save you can make sure to add players from different continents and leagues and load em up its on the database size and choose custom and tinker with it to your liking i dont think that if you will not have the league loaded it will show you players only the most important i think or something like that
aw shoot so there's no way to fix this in my ongoing save since I can't add any leagues from africa except south africa?

aw shoot so there's no way to fix this in my ongoing save since I can't add any leagues from africa except south africa?
oh shoot forgot to mention you can add the leagues but it will be at the end of your current season but still better than starting a new save go to the settings where you would normally find the save the game option and you should see add/remove leagues and from there add the leagues you want

oh shoot forgot to mention you can add the leagues but it will be at the end of your current season but still better than starting a new save go to the settings where you would normally find the save the game option and you should see add/remove leagues and from there add the leagues you want
hm okay but in order to get players from.. say cameroon, I would need to do it before I start the save since the cameroonian league isn't on fm right?