Scouting opponents

Craven

The trequartista
Reaction score
How many of you actually pay attention to the advice given from scouting your next opponent? I never payed too much attention to it untill 09 and I'm winning some vital points by listening to my scout.

Now I'm doing this I'd like to know which stats are important for a better report? I imagine it's Tactical knowledge as that seems logical.

i have never read the scouting report on an opponent since i started playing in 05

Never read them it just tells you the ovbious every week. They have a well organised defence and quick strikers lol.

How many of you actually pay attention to the advice given from scouting your next opponent? I never payed too much attention to it untill 09 and I'm winning some vital points by listening to my scout.

Now I'm doing this I'd like to know which stats are important for a better report? I imagine it's Tactical knowledge as that seems logical.

What do you take from it that you can use?

me neither its always pretty obvious stuff. I guess maybe it can be more useful in lower divisions when a slow defense might be really really slow n possibly worth taking advantage of with a few tinkers here n there but really its generally kinda stupid even the "star players" it picks..

I always key-mark the man who is mentioned in the report. And I can see the difference, the opponent changes tactics all the time during the match, cause they built there playing of style adapted to the key-man of there squad. And when scout report mention the wrong name, or you playa against a club with many key-men, oh my god. You will get so ownd, cause they will steal the show, you know.

Tactical Knowledge is the key, if you've got a scout with 15+ use him, if not go get one, cos the better the scout the more precise his reports will be....

Pitch length, width are important factors when playing away from home and if you know your stuff then you can alter your tactics accordingly! Also, from what he tells you about the oppostions strikers, you can also determine how deep or high you can play your defensive line!

I always pay attention to what he says, that's probably why I'm unbeaten in 73 League games!!!! Whoop, whoop....