metropolisCZ

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I would just like to know if anyone from you get into the same/similar situation as I do.
I am in my fourth season with Maccabi Haifa now. Since I took the management of this club, I have only one scout within my staff, although I am not allowed to have any. I can get report card of any player throughout the world, nevertheless my board not allowed me to scout any country. And request for scouting range extension is greyed all the time.
I just wonder why the **** my board not allowed me to scout at least Israel. :mad:

Go to Boardroom requests and click 'Network' then click 'Scouting Range' if they accept then you will be able to scout more places.

Did you read whole OP? "And request for scouting range extension is greyed all the time." ****.

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 04:45 PM ----------

Talking to board and they have increased the number of all coaches and physios. They have also announced increasing capacity of the stadium. So far so good. Anyway, I am still not able to scout ANY country, even domestic Israel. Is this somehow connected with politic situation in Israel or internal policy of M. Haifa or fwhat? :O:(