Scouting Report Problem - change of club!

eskeydog

Reaction score
Hello all,
Firstly please accept my apologies if 1. this has been posted before or 2. I have posted this in the wrong place.

I started a save as Basingstoke manager, after 6 months I was recruited by Huddersfield. My issue that I am now having is that old the old reports have continued over, which lets be honest is pointless as there is a gulf of class between the players I need to be signing for Huddersfield town.

I use the star rating alot to narrow some target which, I just simply can not use at the moment since, so I am having to re-scout players. IE Fraizer Cambell from sunderland is only 4 star yet a right back from bury is 5 star!

Is there anyway I can delete any scouting reports from scouts that you had at previous clubs? I have already deleted everyone in my 'pool'. Obviously I could individually delete every scouting report - but this is a pain in the ****!

Thank you for reading and I would appriciate any help.

As far as I'm aware, they stay because that is your knowledge of that player. You can remove them by selecting "Scouting" and then selecting Remove Scout Reports. You will then need to re scout them. A way around this might be to hire scouts from your previous club (if they are good enough) as when a new scout arrives he will present you with his scouting reports relevant to your club.