scouting set-up & assistant manager

yidoyido10

Reaction score
Hi all,

im just wondering if there is any particular sort of optimum scouting setup?

With coaching obviously its best to get the more stars rating the better, and ive just spent ages hiring and firing and have 6 stars on all but shooting (5 starts) for both senior and youth training.

So i thought id move on to the scouts. Is it just a case of getting scouts with high stats for judging current ability and potential ability? or is there more to it? other stats i should look for?

Also whats the best stats for an assistant manger to have?

---------- Post added at 02:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 AM ----------

add to that physios as well... is it just a high physio stat? or others as well i should look at?

a great way to improve your scouting knowledge is to affiliate yourself with foreign clubs, this expands your scouting network.

assistants normally should have a good discipline and man managment stats.

scouts are better with high judging pp and pa.

a great way to improve your scouting knowledge is to affiliate yourself with foreign clubs, this expands your scouting network.

assistants normally should have a good discipline and man managment stats.

scouts are better with high judging pp and pa.

Sorry mate,but after 21 games your leading scorer has 5 goals
LOOOOOOOOOOOL

and he's tonbridge angels you div anamateur team read his thread before taking the mic.

Sorry mate,but after 21 games your leading scorer has 5 goals
LOOOOOOOOOOOL

yep and he ended up on 16 and we stayed up for the second season running after only collecting 1 point out of the first 4 months.....

tell you what, you put a rymans league team into the blue square, and tell me how many your top scorer has... just for the record Carl Rook is a real life angels striker not a purchased player.

this year we've scored 10 goals in 9 games, but my top scorer only has 3....surely that just means i dont rely on one player to get the goals....

now if you wouldnt mind contributing something relevant to the topic, that would be fantastic.

Last edited:
MARIOB = owned
leeumoconnor = owner
Anyway back to the thread, I look for tactics and man management in an assistant manager.Sometimes coaches or scouts from other clubs can make good assistant managers

Look for scouts with high Genie Scout potential they usually have 20 JA And JP :D, nahh just look for high juding potential and judging ability mainly, and sub skills - determination really.

Good Luck searching :)