handbreak

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I have a problem with my scouting, all my scouts have very good abillity to find good youngers and complete players, but they usually came back with no results.
In what countries or regions are you sending them?

it depends on what countries you've loaded. are you sending them to countries that you've not loaded? also ability is not the only stat that's needed. you need determination and adaptability. Think it this way, high determination means you know they won't slack off in the foreign country. adaptability means they will spend less time trying to adapt to the different culture and more time scouting.

maybe ther got low determination?
or u send them to countriees u didn't load and they don't really have what to scout,
also give them time to get knowledge of the country

Chances are it is to do with their knowledge of the area. It takes time to build up a knowledge of a country or region, once they do they will return better results. Try to sign a scout who have a good knowledge of regions your other scouts don't have. That will help. Determination and judging potential, and judging ability of course go without saying... hope that helps!