Thomas Solway

Reaction score
Anyone else having issues with scouting? I have scouts that are "preparing" to scout countries for an entire season. Some players I've ask for a scout report on never seem to get scouted. I'm playing Man U, so I have no limits on my scouting.

Hey,

im having the same situation.... seem like I could only send my scout under the "competition" dropdown selection.
but I would like to scout others region... it's keep "preparing" and don't seem like scouting..

could someone please enlighten me??

thanks in advance!

Scouting has serious bugs. As in FM12/13 i usually pick regions and send them out there to roam around. But in FM14 they get stuck to one or two nations. I sent a scout to South America a continent with just ten countries but he only scouts Brazil and Argentina why? Asking them to skip that nation once they got full knowledge of it does not help

i send my scouts to a single competition and a single region that the competition is in or very near, set them to only report on 4.5-5 star players, and they never let me down. Dont forget scouts have to travel, so if you ask them to scout brazil, and the champions league they arent going to get much scouting done.

if they arent scouting a player you asked, or a place you asked, perhaps its because of their other assignments. do the scouts have roaming assignments? what else are you asking of them? keep the scouting simple, and it will work for you.

i send my scouts to a single competition and a single region that the competition is in or very near, set them to only report on 4.5-5 star players, and they never let me down. Dont forget scouts have to travel, so if you ask them to scout brazil, and the champions league they arent going to get much scouting done.

if they arent scouting a player you asked, or a place you asked, perhaps its because of their other assignments. do the scouts have roaming assignments? what else are you asking of them? keep the scouting simple, and it will work for you.

You do not understand my comment. I give them permanent assignments to scout regions and roam within that area. It worked ok previous versions but its broken in FM14.

You do not understand my comment. I give them permanent assignments to scout regions and roam within that area. It worked ok previous versions but its broken in FM14.

not broken for me. do you leave them with a single roaming assignment? report a bug forum at SI games?

not broken for me. do you leave them with a single roaming assignment? report a bug forum at SI games?

Yes its a single assignment that never ends but they get stuck scouting a nation in that region. I will report it to SI thanx