Bradpar89

Reaction score
Im doing a save with my team kilmarnock in scotland and when i send a scout to some where like djbouti i get full knoledge in a few days or weeks but once it becomes 100% after a few more countries are scouted the djbouti knowledge goes down! i dont know if im retarded or its a bug or whatever, help!

Im doing a save with my team kilmarnock in scotland and when i send a scout to some where like djbouti i get full knoledge in a few days or weeks but once it becomes 100% after a few more countries are scouted the djbouti knowledge goes down! i dont know if im retarded or its a bug or whatever, help!

I have absolutely no knowledge on this subject, but I'll try and help you until someone who knows what they are talking about steps in. Logically the longer you haven't scouted a place the more the players would have changed, others players would have been signed etc, so I guess it would go down.

That is because a scout's knowledge isn't infinite. As you make the scout search for newer countries (which aren't already in his knowledge), the countries which are already scouted slowly reduce.

That is why there is generally a two step process to scouting. First, use a scout with a very high adaptability rating to scout a new country (his CA/PA ability isn't that important). Once the knowledge of the country is present (should be visible in your club's scouting knowledge), then use a scout with good CA/PA prediction to scout the country for good players to get. Even then, knowledge reduces after a while, but by then, you'd likely have gotten your players.

If you want make your scouting knowledge very high (not necessary at all, btw), then you'll need higher number of scouts in order to effectively make use of it.