Reaction score
Playing as ManUtd 4th season. I set up scouting assignments like find players age 21 and below with 3 star potential. Since season 1, my scout have never really find any talent at all. Why this happening ?

P.s. There is no other special instruction. Just the age limit.

are you searching for other players in the background yourself? i found that if i set additional tasks it slows them down, also scouts knowledge of a country plays a factor, and ive read that determination effects how many reports they produce but not 100% on this

I always give my scouts to look for players. I rarely look for players myself. Even if i ask them to scout England they will come back saying they couldnt find anyone

I presume you have a really good side, so compared to that they wont be rated as 3 stars.

i want them to scout for regens but again they cant seem to find any. Even if i put the current and potential to be 1 star

i want them to scout for regens but again they cant seem to find any. Even if i put the current and potential to be 1 star

What i do at the end of every month is go to world - transfers - youth intake then just scout every player that comes up scout every player then i search through all 5 star potential players and look for potential ability "world class" then scout again with a scout with 20 potential Ill only keep at my club if they also have good "consistency" and good "important matches" and depending what position good "work rate"

What i do at the end of every month is go to world - transfers - youth intake then just scout every player that comes up scout every player then i search through all 5 star potential players and look for potential ability "world class" then scout again with a scout with 20 potential Ill only keep at my club if they also have good "consistency" and good "important matches" and depending what position good "work rate"

I might be doing that. Thanks for the advice

What i do at the end of every month is go to world - transfers - youth intake then just scout every player that comes up

Your inbox must get bukkaked with scout reports.