xXGrandezaXx

Reaction score
Is it just me or is the new scouting system terrible? Everytime I send a scout to any nation he always comes back with 5 players and there usually ****, example, I send my scout to Brazil for players atleast 21 and theres no Neymar or Lucas or any good Brazilian. Am i doing something wrong?

i know its terrible. the scouting is a bit different this year. if the scout you send to specific country already has high knowledge of that country they return the next day with a few players that are useless. what you need to do is send a scout who has no or little knowledge of the country you want to scout. then they will be gone for a couple of months and return with a good list of players. or you can do it by region. but then you will have to wait till you scout actually gets to that country. so he could go through 3 0r 4 countries till he gets to brazil.
the problem is in a few years time when you want to find some regens in france you might find it difficult. you could of already sent all you scouts there to find players. which means there knowledge of france will be high so you wont find anyone. it would mean you will need to hire and fire scouts to keep scouting.
the players your scouts know are alraedy in your player search database. so you could filter them down to find specific targets and get reports that way.
SI are aware of this and have said they are looking into it