samshe

Reaction score
I have looked through this forum and am unable to find much support building a scouting network.

I am Middlesborough and in my 2nd season in the Prem after getting promoted n 2nd and finishing 11th last season. I have the following employed as scouts, Martin Allen, Ray Clarke Alan Miller David Mills Paul Montgomery Antoine Sibierski and Gwyn Williams.

Is there anyway I can see my clubs scouting knowledge? I'm pretty sure that you could in earlier versions.

Also, when searchng for staff my search on turns out "local staff in your region" or something along those lines. Does anyone know who to such for further affield? In othr FM's I would recruit staff from all over the world. This time it seems I can only really get staff from English clubs (there are very few foreigners)

I think it is best to have all your scouts abroad looking for talent. I keep one back (David Mills) to do my nest opponents as he has high technical knowledge.

Does anyone have any answers or tips they'd like to share?

I think you can find the Scouting Knowledge on the Transfers screen.

the best places to scout for cheat talented players
====>
brazil
argentina

Is there anyway I can see my clubs scouting knowledge? I'm pretty sure that you could in earlier versions.
I am sure you can, it is under the scouting page somewhere. I don't have the game open ATM so I can't tell you exactly.

agree. lot of talented players in south america. really difficult to buy because of work permit and home grown limit.