lltomll

Reaction score
Theres something Iam doing wrong?

This never happened to me.

I have three scouts that come back home after just one day and one or two reports!

My club must be paying a lot to aircompanys...

I had the same, was like woah already :| I only sent you to do the scout reports last night !

Is this happening just to me and Totza?

No one else is suffering from this?

Someone has some info to share? Is this a bug or a "feature"?

They're coming back after one day for me, too, but I'm not complaining. I hope that's not a bug, because I like it.

If your reporting on the report card, it'll be back in a day - however scouting matches will obviously take longer.

Happens to me too. It's probably a bug :)

I think the scouts will just use the "internet" and not "traveling" for a report card

Nice, so they are doing just like Everton...

Instead of traveling, they use Football Manager Database!

Thats what I call META-GAME.

Not sure if you've noticed, but from time to time when you get a message from a scout it'll sometimes state they "attended x games, and watched x videos of games" So I assume what you are experiencing is a scout watching one of the taped games.

consider this a good bug. at least u can quickly gather report so fast that u can have enough time to decide who to buy. help in the last wee of the transfer window btw :p

Happened to me with Report Cards on 11 all the time, it's the match reports that take longer.

The demo only runs for half a season, waiting weeks for a scout report to come back is really an option if SI want to show off all the games features. I'm sure scouting times will revert to normal for the full release.