t0rr3z

Reaction score
Hello.

I'm in the start of my 5th season (iirc), and obviously I'm having to scout a lot of players to strengthen my side, however I'm encountering some trouble.

I actually have had this before, but couldn't be arsed to start a thread about it or search online, but sometimes my scouts simply "stop" scouting. I tend to ask my 20/20 scouts to specifically scout 5~10 players at once, and it normally works, however this time it didn't.

As you can see, it just keeps showing "Scouting in progress" and I get no feedback whatsoever, meaning that I cannot get any scouting updates on that player.

Here you can see 2 screenshots exemplifying it:

View attachment 371620

View attachment 371619

Over 10 days gone by and nothing, still "Scouting in progress". Is this happening because of the high amount of players being scouted by one scout alone? Have anyone ever encountered anything like this?

Thanks.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, but sometimes when it happened, it went on for like 1 year, not just a few weeks.

Last edited:
Have a look at their individual assignments mate; your scouts might have multiple assignments getting in the way of your player scouting requests.

if that's not the problem, sack the scouts and hire like for like and do the same, but make sure you have some scouts always available to scout players.
Thanks mate, will do.

I used to sack a couple of them each season because of that, but it would eventually end up with the same situation haha

Scouts not scouting?? Sounds like something that happens pretty often at Fulham.