Status
Not open for further replies.

alextrowell

Reaction score
hi who are good scouts for low teams and good attributes for scouts thanks :)

Judging Player Ability and Judging Player Potential, create yourself an in-game search filter and hire away :)

Besides the obvious judging ability/potential, there are other things I look for:

Country knowledge: If you have a small team, you'll barely have any players on your known players list until you expand your scouting knowledge. Try to get diverse scouts with knowledge of other countries. I'm not sure if this is important as well, but I tend to use German scouts to scout the German leagues, for example, or I at least have them scout the country while they scout the league to build their familiarity.

Adaptability: I don't hire scouts to go to other countries unless they have at least 11 or 12 adaptability, unless they are a citizen of that country.

Determination: not sure, but people talk about this like it's important for everything. Clearly, it must be. I mainly just try to avoid low values.

Favoured personnel: yes, the friends that your staff have make a huge difference in your overall scouting network and knowledge. Not sure how to specifically look for popular scouts, but if you happen to find one, scoop him up. This goes for all backroom staff, not just scouts.

Tactical knowledge: Not a big deal for all scouts, but I like my Next Opposition scout to know a thing or two about tactics, since that's what he's reporting on.

Status
Not open for further replies.