andywilmot

Reaction score
Just interested in man citys wages on everyone else's game, on mine its ridiculous i try and keep all my players under the £100,000 mark. But theyve got 13 players over it, including Yaya Toure & Ganso on £180,000 with 5 players missing out bieng in £90,000 - £100,000 (Joleon Lescott in reserves). Since im only in 2014 im expecting this to get worse & worse, not moaning lol cause i think this is quite accurate with the way they splash the cash im just amazed by the amount they spend on wages a week !

Post your screen shots....

View attachment 196190View attachment 196191

mancitywages2013-14.jpg

I'm sure this is worse...

no its not cause its in euros. the others are in pounds

The problem is if you bid for a player and the bid gets accepted, He will demand high wages even if he is average/Young. It happens with all the top clubs. Also, on my games Mario Balotelli is always up for loan but Man City always demand wages to be payed in full.

i know this isn't on topic or anything but where can i find the summer transfer add on?

and on topic, i had a look and they had bought a quite low rep player(for city) in Vicente and he was on 130,000

He's only ineligible because they haven't registered him yet I'm pretty sure that won't last long since you are in January.

He's only ineligible because they haven't registered him yet I'm pretty sure that won't last long since you are in January.
its not me man. i'll never be mancity in my life :p man city just approached on of by players , that is him Ivan. I kept his release clause at 50, and they doubled it to 100m :)

like i didn't really need him so i got rid of him. and im financially good now :p

**** and Arsenal are too cheap to pay Nasri 120k p/w irl lol!

How about posting, instead just City wages, everyones ? I think it would be interesting to see all teams and their wages.

I'll start a new thread if you'd like with everyones wages ? ... i just thought since they are crazy with the money it would be interesting to see how much theyre forking out every week lol

I don't think there's need for another thread, just ask Jake or Lee to change the name of this thread :)

oh, id already done it by the time you replied lol ... bored ye see :)