Screenshot Help - Not the Usual.

xJosHx

Reaction score
I have searched through threads and i havn't found this problem, apart from once, where there was no answer to it. I have created a folder 'Screenshots' under Football Manager 2009, and in game when i press ALT F9 it comes up with a box saying propertires, with the options for image size and other various things, which i belive is camera settings (or web cam). So it doesn't actually take the screenshot, it just does that. Does anyone know a solution, if so, help would be much appreciated. :D

have u got ur screenshot format on PNG????

i dont know how do i change it or w/e i need to do

options>preferences>display and sound
it says screenshot format, check that is says PNG

yeh its on PNG there is an option of BMP or PNG and its on PNG

u don't have to create a screenshot folder, there's already one their

is the screenshot folder in the same place as schedules, tactics, skins etc, if so i didnt have one :S

the easiest way is type in download scrrenhunter on google download it then load it up press standby then everytime you want a ss press F6 and take one and will save to your desktop

search for the screenshot folder in the search bit when ur at documents>sports interactive>football manager 2009. its at the top right corner

u dnt have to create one i dint nd it created one wen i dun my first screenshot :)

do you people use the ALT + F9 thing, because it seriously doesnt work for me. i cant seem to get it to work so i think il just leave it, il live to be the only person not to upload a screenshot on fm-base haha

do you people use the ALT + F9 thing, because it seriously doesnt work for me. i cant seem to get it to work so i think il just leave it, il live to be the only person not to upload a screenshot on fm-base haha

Theres a Prt scr button on your laptop/computer press that Ctrl+V Into paint save and should work , long way i no but maybe the only way it will work for you :(

what, then do i save it and upload it that way?

i know what you mean i had the problem, go to preferences then shortcuts then screenshot then edit the buttons

thnaks to all :) woo finally u dont know how long iv been tryna sort that out