Scunny Vs Forest

Yeh that was in league 1 though, i need a target man really to play with Griffiths

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO, Go on SCUNTHORPE!!!!!!!!!!

Now lets hope Leeds can pick up points against Norwich and Swansea in the next few games.

My attempt at jinxing forest was successful :D thank you scunny

Forest still got a point more than us and played a game less :/ who is that game in hand against btw?

Forest still got a point more than us and played a game less :/ who is that game in hand against btw?
Middlesborough AWAY

---------- Post added at 02:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 AM ----------

This was one of our games in hand tonight hopefully beat Cardiff on Sat!

Yeah but Leeds still play Norwich/Swansea this month. Forest next month and QPR on last day of season. Difficult run in but very successful if we can pick up the points.

I would take a play off spot right now if offered. before season started I just hoped we'd get mid table so this season really has been a huge plus for us

Really happy with this, Dads a QPR supporter be nice to take 6 points off them next year.

FFS now I remember what it's like to be a Forest fan haha. We go ten games without losing, then the dreaded away loss comes back to haunt us again. Hope we don't do what we did last season and start to pretty much lose every game we have away. Oh well. We still have a game in hand so I'm pretty optimistic about our chances for second.

Cardiff at the weekend. Must win for us.