Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
Now then FmBase i am looking for a bit of help from you lot , I have been Scunthorpe United which are my home team for the first period of the season and i am very disappointed. I feel i have made some great signings also i recently sent Bebe back to manchester united.

Ill attach a few screenshots and you guys can sort something out for me to be back in winning ways , I have tried many tactics and training schedules please help me out. I am begging to hate fm.

Thanks Gromit.

Reaction score
you need to use one tactic and let your team get used to it, its all about patience

Reaction score
try and get ryan noble on loan from sunderland, i got him for scunthorpe in my first season, scored 19 goals in 17 games :)

Reaction score
why did'nt you get Elokobi in the start of the season !?

Super Duper Moderator
Reaction score
I've tried managing Scunthorpe before and it's seriously hard. But I would say make sure you stick to a tactic, I would suggest a defensive one as Scunthorpe have easily one of the weakest squads in the Championship.