bigsteve85

Reaction score
Im Everton on my current save and suffered a bout of injuries and was forced to give Coleman a few games.... He has been incredible, What I want to know is if its just me or has anyone else had him and has performed well and whether he gets any better in the future. Im currently at work so cannot load a screenie, but was worth 150k start of first season.... Now worth 3.3mill halfway through second.....

Not sure how he is in the game, but he was brilliant against Villa on Sunday.

Coleman is decent FB,I used to play with him in my previous save game.He has a PA of 150 which is okay for becoming a leading Chship FB/ playing for mid table teams and has balanced stats all over.Very good FB.But is he good enough in PL if u are aiming to become number 1? I dont think so.He can help you a lot in championship level,but if u are playing PL u need a better FB than him as he lacks pace..Try FB's like daniel opare u can get him for 2m at start of the first season.very fast FB.

I rarely use seamus, but i have been told he put decents performances in on the game.

Will give him a few games and see how he performs in my new save, hope he plays on the game like he does for real.

I signed him on loan for Notts County and he rips apart League 2. Something like 10 goals in 18 matches. For a FB that's pretty darn good. It is league 2 though. :p

Bought him 900K in the first season then sold him 3.1m£ back to Everton 2 season later :D

Nice player nothing special but good backup

Something tells me he'll be a wonderkid on fm11, he's been absolute class week in week out for everton this season.

He's not a wonderkid mainly because he's 22. In real life however he has bags of potential and could be a serious player. Bit disappointing today but thats expected.

When I used Everton he became good enough to play fairly quickly, but then didn't improve into a good player with time. But did enough in his playing time to get me a good transfer fee by 3rd season.

Hes poor on the demo, he isnt even in the first team squad :O hopefully this is sorted for the full version!

I think he will evolve to be a great player, but in the demo, he is bad :(