Geek_Boy_SFC

Reaction score
Hi fellow FM'ers.

Just wanted to get your opinion on Seamus Coleman on LFCMarshall's transfer update(which is great btw!) do you think he is a little overated? I'm not complaining as he is doing wonders for my Newcastle team but just wanted your input.

Many Thanks.

Well he has been a great player in real life this season for everton and his performances have earned him games at international level. May be a little too over rated on it as hes better than gareth bale on the update but he was in need of a good ca/pa increase

Well he has been a great player in real life this season for everton and his performances have earned him games at international level. May be a little too over rated on it as hes better than gareth bale on the update but he was in need of a good ca/pa increase
Yeah I know he's been decent this season and was last also and deff needed a ca/pa boost. Thanks for your thoughts :)

No offense to LFCMarshall but 90% of the updates he has made have been undeserved imo judging by the thread.
The amount of changes seem to be unreal. I understand that it is a very sucessful update but I thik this is mainly down to people having their requests so downloading it.

Not taking anything away from him though, he puts a lot of effort in, but for me in terms of PA + CA updates for me less is better as Si usually dont go far wrong.

One of those exceptions seems to be Coleman who has been very underrated, but judging by this thread Marshall has went from one extreme to another.