Duusie

Reaction score
Hey, ive never really been that good at creating my own tactics and now the new tactic system just makes it even harder for me :) So i really hope theres a nice person out there that is willing to upload a decent tactic they had some sucess with.

Thank you very much in advance.

The new system is simpler I feel!

But I am sure new tactics will appear pretty sharpish.

Hey, ive never really been that good at creating my own tactics and now the new tactic system just makes it even harder for me :) So i really hope theres a nice person out there that is willing to upload a decent tactic they had some sucess with.

Thank you very much in advance.

give us some information then I/We will help you build one perfect for your team!!!

who you playing as
who your players are roles positions etc
whats realistic for your clubs ambitions

For what team, any transfers Made by you ?
Remembet that the best way to get the best out of Barcelona isn't the same as getting the best out of Bradford.

give us some information then I/We will help you build one perfect for your team!!!

who you playing as
who your players are roles positions etc
whats realistic for your clubs ambitions

Well i'd prefer playing a top team as its Beta atleast for now. ManCity seems quite interesting so lets go with that :) I would prefer a 4-4-2 but a 4-2-3-1 with CM/Wingers would be just fine aswell maybe with Aguero/Jovetic playing in the AM spot i was mainly thinkin of utilizing the strikers especially Aguero/Jovetic and Toure/Fernandinho in the midfield as much as possible. So the club ambitions must to challenge for the title as they have quite a beast of a team, i havent done any tranfers at all for now. I was thinking about an attacking minded tactic with the team capable of keeping posession while still having a solid defence.

Well i'd prefer playing a top team as its Beta atleast for now. ManCity seems quite interesting so lets go with that :) I would prefer a 4-4-2 but a 4-2-3-1 with CM/Wingers would be just fine aswell maybe with Aguero/Jovetic playing in the AM spot i was mainly thinkin of utilizing the strikers especially Aguero/Jovetic and Toure/Fernandinho in the midfield as much as possible. So the club ambitions must to challenge for the title as they have quite a beast of a team, i havent done any tranfers at all for now. I was thinking about an attacking minded tactic with the team capable of keeping posession while still having a solid defence.
Im currently working on a 4-2-3-1, if more people are interested I can give it for a few people to try. So far has been working well with Arsenal in offence especially

Im currently working on a 4-2-3-1, if more people are interested I can give it for a few people to try. So far has been working well with Arsenal in offence especially
feel free to share it! would test it out with Bayern

feel free to share it! would test it out with Bayern

Anybody whos interested to do a little bit of testing for my tactic just PM me, I would love for more people to test it with more teams. For a bit more info it is a 4-2-3-1 that I dont think should work that well with lower teams because of the players that are required in midfield however if you want to give it a shot go ahead.

Im testing this with Arsenal right now and having quite a bit of success. Id recommend teams like arsenal, dortmund, bayern, chelsea from the top teams and the likes of fulham from mid table teams.

im currently testing a save with AS Roma but i cant seem to get the tactic too work.
trying a 4-5-1 with Gaitan and Gervinho as wingers and de rossi as a DM, think i ****** up the team and player instructions. do you fellas got any tips?

View attachment 397874
This is a 4-4-2 (with 2 dm's) that i have made based on the Arrigo Sacchi 4-4-2 from fm13. Its good for United, but could imagine it could work well with City as well.

Edit: Updated link

Last edited:
That was much better! Thanks alot im gonna try it out and see how it goes :)

Sounds interesting. Roles are relatively selv explanatory, however the DM's are sort of Box-to-box guys. (i'm using fellaini and carrick of course). Wingers are traditional and the forward's roles i change depending on who is playing there.

Can anyone help me with Liverpool? I just can't figure out how to effectively use Sturridge, Suarez and Coutinho in 4-2-3-1 formation. What roles should i give them?

Question: Does FM14 tactics save the shouts?

I think "shouts" are gone mate, they are now under "team instructions" and yeah they stay there so you don't have to put them in before each match.

I could be wrong but I haven't seen shouts any on tactics screen or in game.