Shouts is a way of speaking, ok. If, so i will (if i don't foregt), post my tactic

im currently testing a save with AS Roma but i cant seem to get the tactic too work.
trying a 4-5-1 with Gaitan and Gervinho as wingers and de rossi as a DM, think i ****** up the team and player instructions. do you fellas got any tips?

Try playing to your team's strength, based on each and every players' stats. for my case, i play santon and debucchy as complete wing backs to fully ultilise their attacking abilities and also tiote in dm with sissoko and cabaye in cm due to the strength in midfield etc. To prevent goal leakage as much as possible, i play 3 at the back.

Therefore, you should also go through your team and decide the roles as well as formation due to the players' abilities in other to get the most out of them. personally, i would prefer gaitan and gervinho as inside forwards supporting a poacher or complete forward. never mind if your tactic isnt working well. watch the matches a few times and you will know what to tinker with.

Hope this helps :)