searching for a new king (Thierry Henry)

Jwilsher

Reaction score
I am gonna making a tactic, which is returning my feelings of those Arsenal, where play the best futball of Europe at the Highburry. I've seen a many similarity with the oher players, like Ozil = Bergkamp role, Santi = Pires role, even Alexis = Ljumberg role. I 've found even the best role model for Patic Vieira - Paul Poba. Only left to find alternative to the king. Is someone knows some good players, which are similar to Thierry Henry. In this FM is full of potential with F9's they are too many. But Henry was something different something between complete foreward and poacher.

Best Regards.

Last edited:
Gabriel Barbosa is ths perfect one ! Absolute amazing,he is a beast !
Or Munir,he is a cheaper one but he is a beast too !
Highly recommended:Barbosa !

Thank you both of you. I will try with this one - Barbosa! I've neve look at him closer till now. The abilities which i looking for are: Acelaration, Pace, Finishing, flair and so on, you know the brightness of Henry.

Last edited:
How much you lads get Barbosa for??? His agent owns 40% and Santos always want about £20m at the start of a save...

Barbosa refused to join my team in last session, so I decide to buy Paulo Dybala for 5,5m, cheap and he score many in the first session. Try it out guys!

How much you lads get Barbosa for??? His agent owns 40% and Santos always want about £20m at the start of a save...
Hey buddy,let me explain you...
I always buy Barbosa,in all my saves,because he is the best one,the best striker without any shadow of doubt...he is better than Munir,Berrardi,Dybala,Avdijaj...He always is my main goalscorer,he is PERFECT !
Well,i pay 8 mil euro instantly,then after 50 league goals,i pay 8-9 mil,and after 50 league appearances , i pay 5 mil...but there is nothing you could do about with his agent,you have to pay 18 mil,but,he worth it !
he is the best,so you habe to buy him,no matter what !
i hope i helped you...Good luck with him my FM-Base friend !:D