michelhovel

Reaction score
Hey,

I cannot decide who should I sign.
I have 3 players on my list.
1. Sandro (Barcelona) - For 12M minimum Fee release clause.
2. Gabriel Barbosa (Santos) - For 5.8M + 10M for agent = 15 (his agent own 60% of his stake and he demands the current value).
3.Ewandro (APOEL) - For 8M.

Sandro already played in my team at the 1st season on loan, I'm his favorite personnel.
In my team atm, I have Richairo Zivkovic already but, I need another decent striker and i can't came to an ending decision.

I'm willing to listen any suggestion, even different players are welcome...
Thanks in advance.

Gabriel Barbosa ! A complete striker,who will create and score lots of goals...
For that price,he'a an absolute bargain ! Snap him up !

Hey,

I cannot decide who should I sign.
I have 3 players on my list.
1. Sandro (Barcelona) - For 12M minimum Fee release clause.
2. Gabriel Barbosa (Santos) - For 5.8M + 10M for agent = 15 (his agent own 60% of his stake and he demands the current value).
3.Ewandro (APOEL) - For 8M.

Sandro already played in my team at the 1st season on loan, I'm his favorite personnel.
In my team atm, I have Richairo Zivkovic already but, I need another decent striker and i can't came to an ending decision.

I'm willing to listen any suggestion, even different players are welcome...
Thanks in advance.

Due to Barbosa having a varied potential might want to scout him thoroughly before deciding on him if you have due to the risk of paying out £15 million for an average striker and could have signed someone far better.

thank you guys, I bought barbosa already, also managed to get carlos fierro on free.

btw, should i get sisto from chealse? (they bought him and he is unsettled, they are willing to release him but they ask a something around 40M).
I sold Borek Dockal for 22M so i have the budget.
or maybe there is other world class player that i should get (much cheaper)?

Sisto for 40m? No. You'd be better off buying someone like Raheem Sterling or Memphis Depay for that price.
You can also get Hirving Lozano for 6.75m release clause usually at RW.
And Andre Ayew for reasonable price for left wing.

Barbosa and Fierro are very good choices.
Vietto is usually available for under 10m as well and is a clever and agile goal scorer with good passing ability.

Don't know your squad, but with that infusion of offense, I wouldn't neglect the defense.
Balanta, Vallejo, Mammana, Sule, Jedvaj, Doria, Caulker etc. could be good additions.