Perssisco

Reaction score
Hoy everybody.
I'm searching for this skin, it's possible to get if you have installed the game with steam, but i haven't. But can I play this skin without steam/stream ?

Thanks for help!

I'd like to know this too. Been searching for it now for almost a month.

Yes you can use a different skin if you have install through steam, that makes no difference

Yes you can use a different skin if you have install through steam, that makes no difference

But Can i use this without steam? Or Can somebody with the skin send it here in a rar file?

But Can i use this without steam? Or Can somebody with the skin send it here in a rar file?

Yes, you can use it without having Steam. Someone who has the Steam version of the game, could upload his skin.
I would really appreciate if someone would do that. You don't have to post the link here, just PM us.

Ok i'll try to get it

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

You who installed FM via steam
Please upload it ??

You dont need someone with fm via steam, just download the skin and put it in the correct place. It doesnt matter that its installed with steam

You dont need someone with fm via steam, just download the skin and put it in the correct place. It doesnt matter that its installed with steam

Of course you don't need Steam to use custom skins, but we were talking about the Retro skin, which is exclusive for Steam users. So, we do need someone who has the Steam version to upload it for us, so we can use it with out normal retail game.

Ahhhh, so does the retro one come with the game when installed via steam or something