dugi9999

Reaction score
all this tactics i try from the forum, they work good but if u noticed the whole team is scoring goals, i want a tactic where my striker will score most of the goals not the wings , inside forwards , shadowstrikers etc. Every single tactic i try my top goalscorer is not even near the 1st goalscorer in league ( often he finish 3rd) . Even if i manage barcelona messi doesnt score more than 25 goals in spanish league and his own record is 50 goals , is it even possible to break that record in this game. If u have any tactic pls share it with me.

Yea but i played so much this game , and im trying to find myself some challenges . I played every of top 5 leagues with half the clubs from my favourite man united to mainz in german league , and i only like to play with real players so after 5-7 years i usually start a new save. And im sorry but winning matches is not enough anymore i want to brak some record , create a club legend like messi other day broke the barcelona record with 371 goals, i think my strikes would need 20 years to score that much goals for my club :)

In modern football striker doesn't scores a lot of goals there are few players that they scores a lot of goals the last years and of course these players are world class players like zlatan ,lewa etc... I think is more realistic about the scoring of the players and you said about messi so think that messi is not a natural striker neither cristiano Ronaldo is a natural strikers but these two scores most goal.. if you want more examples just see how many strikes had win the player of the year award these years or the balloon D'or that means that the strikers have and other roles on the pitch and scoring isn't their only priority so that's modern football and records are for few players probably for players with very big value..

In modern football striker doesn't scores a lot of goals there are few players that they scores a lot of goals the last years and of course these players are world class players like zlatan ,lewa etc... I think is more realistic about the scoring of the players and you said about messi so think that messi is not a natural striker neither cristiano Ronaldo is a natural strikers but these two scores most goal.. if you want more examples just see how many strikes had win the player of the year award these years or the balloon D'or that means that the strikers have and other roles on the pitch and scoring isn't their only priority so that's modern football and records are for few players probably for players with very big value..

This is all true but A.I. Strikers score about 30+ gaols while mine got 20 as max . For example shane long for wba always scores 25+ goals in my saves ( wba controled by A.I. ) but when i manage wba if he gets 12-15 goals it's miracle

I agree with this post whole heartedly and there is a solution to your woes. I wanted RVP to bang in goals and top the charts but instead I watched as my wingers and centre backs score. The answer was simple. Set your wingers to "support". What this does is get your wingers to stop taking so many chances themselves and instead fashioning crosses and passes to your strikers. It's working for me so far.

Another thing pay attention to player roles. For example: Even though Rooney has a high rating as Advanced Fwd or Complete Fwd, he is completely ineffective. He only works as a False Nine/DLF/Poacher.

Hope this helps