Jmsblues1986

Reaction score
How come when i search players it only comes up with a short list of known players, i type in certain talents hoping to find some good foreign players like brazilians, italians, africans, japanese ect ect that are unkown but its just all english mainly and top known players like eto?

It all depends on your clubs scouting knowledge.

It all depends on your clubs scouting knowledge.
I have sent my scout around the world but when i search like i said above it just lists english players and a few foreign ones but only ones like very famous such as kak, eto'o ect, i have checked the filter/customise, its really irratating because the only talented players i can find is by typing every club i know looking through there teams and obviously players like marquinhos ect i wouldnt have found unless i check these forums, i dont want to keep doing that, i want to obviously find my own talent. Please help guys;)

Jmsblues1986,

You need to broaden your clubs scouting knowledge. You dont just send scouts about. This can be done by having coaches and scouts of different nationalities in your team. Also you can use feeder clubs to gain their knowledge. (For example I have Kaizer Chiefs as a feeder club and my knowledge of South African based players is full now).

Its very hard to do and I think its done realistically. It means you have to go out and do a bit of organising to get more players available for you to view.

when i was birmingham in 2015 I had full knowledge made of sending my 14 scout to a particular continent

If you load players from a certain nation (e.g. Japan, Brazil) there are staff loaded with them too. If you sign up staff of those nationalities, then send them out to scout those countries you will gain more knowledge of players in that country. Alternatively, like Redstag said, get a feeder club from that nation, only really works if you're a bigger team though.