Hawco10

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I'm new to FM2012 and i have a question about searching for wonderkids. When I search the database for the names, I never hardly find any of them- I get no results? I have the game database size set to large.
Any ideas?
Thanks !

Use your scouts....send them to descent areas of the world (south america for example) and wait......then check to see what they find.....

how many leagues have u got loaded up if u want to find them the more u have load the more u will find

I've found that many players don't become wonderkids until they sign from you as description is heavily reputation based. For example a wonderkid that plays in say, South Africa, might not change from 'Midfielder' to Wonderkid until he moves to Liverpool for 35m

Some wonderkids I recommend are Alphonse Areola, Kurt Zouma, Karim Rekik, Nicolas Tagliafico, Sime Vrsaljko, Marco Veratti, Lorenzo Crisetig, Suso, Felipe Andersen, Gerard Deulofeu, Joel Valencia, Jese, and Ademilson

hello there ,we have exceptional talents.......gk..areola alphonse,andre ter-stegen,
dl...alba jordi,diego renan
dc..roderick miranda,kara,craig dawson,jones phil
dr...gabriel silva,cesar azpilicueta
dm...andrea bertolacci
amc...eriksen christian,
st....carlos fierro,mbaye niang

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ids/83895-raikan007s-wonderkid-shortlist.html

load up as many nations as possible as playable that your pc can handle and make sure your database is at least LARGE, you can also download the HUGE database here as well ;)

Huge Database Option - Downloads - Football Manager 2012 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

Suggested nations to load: (over and above your usual top 6)

Uruguay/Brazil/Argentina/Croatia/Norway

these contain some real great players..
hi m8 just put your shortlist in to my game and was looking at them and rivaldo is on it hes 39 did u know about this

hi m8 just put your shortlist in to my game and was looking at them and rivaldo is on it hes 39 did u know about this

yeah I do :) lol

there are about another 100 players that are better than the ones on there as well and have been made better after the updates.. I have not updated it...

yeah I do :) lol

there are about another 100 players that are better than the ones on there as well and have been made better after the updates.. I have not updated it...
are u goint to or are u just going to make a new 1 for fm13?

ok cool will defo use it when u do as u is the king of wonderkids

He's not listed as a wonderkid but Max Dittgen is an absolute beast of a player.