celzell

Reaction score
hi guys,

iam looking for some good defenders for Werder Bremen. In the offense iam very fancy, but in the defense i got to many goals in counters and the tackling of my actually one (Naldo,Mertesacker both too old) are horrible.

So if somebody have some players or tactic tips , it would be very nice.

thx a lot mates,

cheerz cel

Friedrich, Khalid Boulahrouz. Phil Jagielka, Gary Cahill, Andrea Ranocchia, David Luiz

The reason you get so many goals scored against on counters is you're playing too high a line & you are probably playing closing down tactics, if you either chose a deeper line or stand off defensive tactics it should fix your problem.

Naldo & Mertesacker are both quality you won't buy much better defenders than what you already have maybe mats hummels or subotic in the long run.

Only player i could think of you could get at the moment that would be a slight upgrade would be gabriel milito.

ah ok, sorry , i forgot

season 11/12 but at the middle of the second half, so iam looking for next season really.

budget is 5-7 Million EURO

The reason you get so many goals scored against on counters is you're playing too high a line & you are probably playing closing down tactics, if you either chose a deeper line or stand off defensive tactics it should fix your problem.

Naldo & Mertesacker are both quality you won't buy much better defenders than what you already have maybe mats hummels or subotic in the long run.

Only player i could think of you could get at the moment that would be a slight upgrade would be gabriel milito.

ok thx, i will try to keep my line defender, i play with the tactic its called devaso, maybe u heared something about the tactic, a lot of players had no problems with the defense, so i was wondering why i had soo BIG problems.