picosq

Reaction score
link is at bottom of pageSeason 2012/2013 Summer Update V1FOOTBALL MANAGER 12 SUMMER UPDATE FOR SEASON 12/13 v1 THIS IS A UPDATE FOR FM12 FOR THE OFFICIAL 12.2 PATCH Changes in Update 1 Transfers & Loans updated across the world but mainly europe. eg giroud, kagawa, powell, podoslki, marko marin, hazard,drogba, yakubu rodgers at lpfc, laudrup at swansea, boas at tottenham plus many more. 2 Removed Old Injures & updated new ones 3 Removed Old Bans that dont exist and some new ones 4 Added New Injures 5 Only a few CA/PA Changes in Update, dont really like changing them 6 Player At New Clubs Have New Squad Numbers 7 Manager / Staff / Player Changes & Contracts 8 Promotions & Relegations Across Europe 9 European Qualification in Champions & Europa League e.g tottenham, chelsea, newcastleI WILL HAVE MISSED SOME BITS AS BEEN ON HOLIDAY FOR FEW WEEKS, BUT THIS IS MY FIRST UPDATE THAT I HAVE DONE FOR A WHILE BUT I HAVE UPLOADED IT TO LET PEOPLE CONTINUE THEIR LOVE FOR THE GAME ESPECIALLY WHEN ALL UP TO DATE, PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK NEGATIVE OR POSITIVE YOU NEED TO EXTRACT THE FILE AND PUT IN THE DATA EDITOR FOLDER , START A NEW GAME AND THE CHANGES WILL BE DONE, file csn be found in the transfer update section at the top of the screen. enjoyi have not anythin yet with rangers or the players until its all been resolved and we not exactly whats happening with players which league they in whos goin in the spl instead,please leave feedback so i can update the file with new changes or correct mistakes .the file will be up shortly just needs to be checked and verified by fmbase admin

Last edited by a moderator:
This looks good mate, I could help you and you could help me with injuries and bans I will help you with lower league transfers and released players

i have attached the file to the thread as it seems to take a while to get the post authorised and people are askin where the file is so i put it on here to help

Do you want me to help you then, give me your email and I will do.

hoping the update will be verified by tmz so people can download at test

Do you want me to give you all details on Championship transfers, as well as a few CA/PA that I feel are deserved?

ive just checked after i loaded the editor data. im using united and kagawa isnt in my team and hazard aint in chelsea's?
what happened, ive never had trouble with loading these files before.

i can asure you that kagawa and hazard are there use must of done something around pls re chk the instruction , make sure u using right patch 12.2.2, thanks to everyone who has downloaded it so far

Last edited:
Thank you for your contribution.Let's I play and check will feed back error if have.