thibistin

Reaction score
hello, I'm in season 2014-2015 with the real, In SEASON 2013-2014 I won a hat-trick (CL, LIGA, EL REY) but now I have to do a little review of my squad (age, etc. ..)
I decided to put me Benzema and Kaka in the list of transfers, CALLEJON GRANERO + + LIONEL CAROLE list in loans,

View attachment 261599

I recruited and Muniain CARLOS FIERRO and I'll remake REUS in loan list.

I am also awaiting your advice or players (either talented or experienced) who can help me or reinforce my squad

depends what you want. chelsea and utd would be less of a challenge but would improve your rep. everton would be difficult because of lack of funds. and bolton's always an interesting case. personally i'd pick bolton

personally i don't like managing the big teams but thats your choice obv

Once you are this far into the game, don't you get sick of looking at the same kits and colors? I know you can easily add custom kits to the club information tab, but what about the tactic screen where you see the little kits, and of course the game engine itself with all the players in their 3d kits. I know about FMRTE, but is there a way to change those things manually? I mean I'm only in my second season with Arsenal, and I'm already sick of looking at those gross Green/Blue away kits every time I go to set up my tactics.