04lcrost

Reaction score
In my 3rd season with Liverpool and I have just been given my budget for this season and tbh is pretty healthy. I have been given a budget of 52 million but the nice part is a wage of 2.7 million with the budget adjustment pushed up against the transfer half. I am currently spending ONLY 1.4 million on wages so after the 52 million spent and the budget adjusted as long as I continue to control wages then I should be able to squeeze a possible further 10-15 million out of it :)

I won my first season with Aguero scoring 40+ and my squad had enough depth to cover the worst of injuries so I felt no need to spend the 40 million given to me the following season. It had payed off along with wages reduced from when I first took over which the board are extremely happy with, hence the healthy budget.

My Team as it stands... (goalsgalore2011v5 formation) Latest summer non official patch

GK - Reina / Brad Jones
RB - Johnson / Kelly
CB - Agger / Carragher
CB - Skrtel / Toloi
LB - Criscito / Sandro
CDM - Lucas
CM - Gerrard / Meireles
CM - Adam / Henderson
LAM - Mata / Downing
RAM - Suarez / Kuyt
ST - Aguero / Suarez / Carroll

Where should I improve and with who'm?

Possibly a 1st team CB to replace Carragher and CDM back up or to play ahead of Lucas and a young ST for aguero back up as im selling Carroll

I would say get a better player than adam and also a long term replacement for gerrard and carragher.

Carraghar 'Long Term Replacement'-Rafael Varane, Danny Da Costa, Marc Muniesa, Darnel Situ, Sergi Gomez
Gerrard 'Long Term Replacement'-Marco Verratti, Kevin(zaragoza), Zakaria Labyad, Rafinha(barcelona), Lorenzo Crisetig
Adam Replacement-Paulo 'Ganso' Henrique, Marek Hamsik, Javier Pastore, Mesut Ozil, Toni Kroos
CB-Mats Hummels, Holger Badstuber, Ryan Shawcross, Mamado Sakho, Simon Kjaer, Mateo Musacchio
CDM-Andrea Poli, Moussa Sissoko, Yann M'Vila, Sandro, Sven Bender, Nuri Sahin
ST-Chris Wood, John Guidetti, Khouma Babacar, Bojan, Iker Muniain, Alberto Paloschi

Get Araujo, brilliant young ST can get him dirt cheap too if he's still at his original club. (sao paulo I believe)

CB, go for Otamendi, Papadopolous, Hummels, Sakho also Sebastian Toro or Tobias Figueiredo if you want players that you can improve a little more to your liking.

I wouldn't really worry about replacing Lucas, if you really want to though.
Sandro, Moussa Sissoko and Yann M'villa are your best bets, Hummels and Figueiredo can both play DM though too.

I'd suggest getting Hummels for first team, play him CB/DM with Figueiredo learning to play the other.

Also want to bring in somone for Gerrard, Erikson, Pjanic, Kevin, Guiterrez or Poli.

Last edited:
Get Araujo, brilliant young ST can get him dirt cheap too if he's still at his original club. (sao paulo I believe)

CB, go for Otamendi, Papadopolous, Hummels, Sakho also Sebastian Toro or Tobias Figueiredo if you want players that you can improve a little more to your liking.

I wouldn't really worry about replacing Lucas, if you really want to though.
Sandro, Moussa Sissoko and Yann M'villa are your best bets, Hummels and Figueiredo can both play DM though too.

I'd suggest getting Hummels for first team, play him CB/DM with Figueiredo learning to play the other.

Also want to bring in somone for Gerrard, Erikson, Pjanic, Kevin, Guiterrez or Poli.
Araujo plays for Boca and for replacing Lucas I would get Fernando from Porto great midfield player who can break up play.

Ah yeah Boca, my mistake forgot he was Argentinian.