houghster

Reaction score
First post,

I play as Norwich, 4-2-3-1.
First season I picked up free signings, Maresca being the best and Griffiths for a modest outlay who's an absolute beast. Won the league.
Second season, brought in Woodgate and Wheater in defence to partner thomson and dickinson.
Midfield, Diarra and Schelotto on a free. Signed Adam, Conway to play AML and Owen as backup.

I somehow scraped a fouth place finish. The league was incredibly tight and beating Burnley on the last game gave me 1 point over Man U who finished with a draw with Chelsea. Liverpool absolutely walked the league, thumped me 9-2 but Man City, Utd, Arsenal and Chelsea were amazingly inconsistent. I was hard to beat, good at home. Rubbish in the cups!

Anyway, 3rd season. I've picked up fazio to play DMC. Approaching Julio Baptista on a free. Macheda on loan. Cairney from Man City for £5.5m (negotiated by board). I'm looking for a good LB,RB, AML and backup AMR.

My budget is 30m, wages up to 45k. Thanks!

lb cheikh m'bengue ( can cost around 8 million for me )
rb vanden borrer (is cheap and good not sure about spelling ) or kyle walker ( becomes a beast ) or richards from ciry
aml : adam hlousek or adam johnson ( often transfer listed by city)
amr: jonas from newcastle .

Good shout on Walker and Johnson. Line up as follows :

GK : Smithies
RB : Walker
LB : Dickinson - need to replace him desperately!
CB: Wheater
CB : Woodgate
MC : Fazio (ball winner)
MC : Cairney (playmaker)
AMC : Julio Baptista (free role)
AMR : Schelotto
AML : Johnson
CF : Griffiths / Macheda

Just a left back to find then really, not a bad little team for the money spent

try jose enrique or fabio on loan or check the Uruguay team and the full backs on the team are pretty good

i'm in the first season with norwich ( february) and this is my line up:

GK: Miguel Pinto
DR: Stephen Kelly
CB: Dede
CB: Jay DeMerit
DL: Jordan Spence/ George Elokobi (loan)
MC; Barry Bannan
MC: Niklas Hoheneder
AMR: Henri Lansbury (loan)
AML: Gael Kakuta (loan)
ST: Leigh Griffiths (29 goals)
ST: Simeon Jackson (28 goals)

---------- Post added at 03:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 AM ----------

dede you should of got on a free at start of first season but see if you can get him now if not try stefan reinartz

Lee wallace us a opretty good left back not sure about premiership level though may be worth looking at though ? or try poaching John O'shea from united.